Do you recognize these well known adages?
2. Sorting on the part of mendicants must be interdicted.
3. A revolving lithic conglomerate accumulates no congeries of small, green, biophytic plant.
4. Members of an avian species of identical plumage tend to congregate.
5. It is fruitless to become lachrymose of precipitately departed lacteal fluid.
6. It is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a super- annuated canine with innovative maneuvers.
7. Surveillance should precede saltation.
8. Individuals who make their abodes in vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting petrious projectiles.
9. Where there are visible vapors having their provenance in ignited carbonaceous materials, there is conflagration.
1. All that glitters is not gold.
2. Beggars cannot be choosers.
3. A Rolling Stone gathers no moss.
4. Birds of a feather flock together.
5. Don't cry over spilled milk.
6. You cant teach an old dog new tricks.
7. Look before you leap.
8. Those who live glass houses should cast no stones.
9. Where there is smoke, there will be fire.
Home / Humor and Whimsy