[author and source unknown]
2. If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.
3. A 3-year-old's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42-pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20-by-20-foot room.
5. You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using the ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.
6. The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh-oh," it's already too late.
8. Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.
9. A 6-year-old can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year- old man says they can only do it in the movies.
10. A magnifying glass can start a fire even on an overcast day.
11. "Play Dough" and "microwave" should never be used in the same sentence.
12. Super Glue is forever.
13. No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool, you still can't walk on water.
14. VCRs do not eject PB&J sandwiches.
15. Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when you are driving.
16. You probably do not want to know what that odor is.
Home / Humor